Monday, August 11, 2008
Since I've been working with tin cans I've had the majority of them deconstructed and stashed in various bins and boxes. (I'll post about the un-deconstructed stash at a later date.) Sorted kinda by size and kinda by how much I liked them. A very rigid and well thought out structure, to be sure, but one that seemed to have *slight* room for improvement.
I started unloading shelves (finally Goodwilling a bunch of stuff ) to assess what the options were. This storage unit had been sitting horizontally on top of a matching bookshelf. Once I got it on the floor vertically, I realized I could store almost all my binned and boxed metal in this one unit.
To the untrained eye, this might still look incredibly chaotic, but notice the hint of color-coding. Ooohhh. Ahhhhh.
at 10:27 PM